Brock Lesnar was overjoyed after knocking out Frank Mir during their heavyweight title bout during UFC 100. Congratulations to Brock Lesnar for winning the greatest UFC fight card that was ever made. This is yet another historical achievement in the UFC.
A short video replay of the first match between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir (UFC 81) is available below. This video shows us how the final battle ends unbelievably, and Frank Mir won.
But history doesn’t always repeat itself. A lot said that what happened before was just luck and Frank Mir just got lucky that’s why he won. And that’s the main reason why the first match between Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar was unbelievable. After 19 months, Brock Lesnar avenged and stripped back his Heavyweight belt from Mir. Now, UFC 100 is one of the most controversial fights in the history of UFC.
To download the UFC 100 Main Event Replay, please choose one of the formats below: (We currently have a 3GP, AVI, and FLV versions of the Lesnar Vs Mir II replay video.).
[The download links are temporarily removed because the bandwidth exceeded]
You can also proceed to Sports Live Blogger for the embedded video and FLV copy of Mir Vs Lesnar that you can download for free.
Here are some UFC 100 photos of the main event (Frank Mir Vs Brock Lesnar) by Jon Kopaloff from Getty Images:
Brock Lesnar holds down Frank Mir during their heavyweight title bout during UFC 100 on July 11, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lesnar defeated Mir by a second round knockout.
Brock Lesnar battles Frank Mir during their heavyweight title bout during UFC 100 on July 11, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lesnar defeated Mir by a second round knockout.
The main event featured a rematch between UFC Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar, and UFC Interim-Heavyweight Champion, Frank Mir. This event was also known as the second match between these two giants or Frank Mir Vs Brock Lesnar II (Part 2). This was a very HEAVY match, as they may say. And undoubtedly the best fight card ever made in the history of UFC. Another great match that we saw in UFC 100 is Georges St-Pierre vs Thiago Alves. Georges St-Pierre Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 5th round .
Henderson Vs Bisping was also one of the highlights of UFC 100. Dan Henderson Wins by Knock Out at 3:20 in the 2nd round. UFC 100 was really an unforgettable event to all of UFC fans around the world. I bet, we can’t wait to watch UFC 101. Congratulations again to Brock Lesnar for winning the world Heavyweight Championship Belt.
Here are the results summary of the UFC 100:
Main fight cards
- Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir: Brock Lesnar Wins by Technical Knock Out at 1:48 in the 2nd round
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Thiago Alves: Georges St-Pierre Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 5th round
- Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago: Jon Fitch Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round
- Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping: Jon Fitch Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round
- Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alan Belcher: Yoshihiro Akiyama Wins by Split Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round
Preliminary fight cards
- Mark Coleman vs. Stephan Bonnar: Mark Coleman Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round
- Mac Danzig vs. Jim Miller: Jim Miller Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round
- Jon Jones vs. Jake O’Brien: Jon Jones Wins by Submission (Choke) at 2:43 in the 2nd round by guillotine
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. TJ Grant: Dong Hyun Kim Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round
- C.B. Dollaway vs. Tom Lawlor: Tom Lawlor Wins by Submission (Choke) at 0:55 in the 1st round by guillotine
- Matt Grice vs. Shannon Gugerty: Shannon Gugerty Wins by Submission (Choke) at 2:36 in the 1st round by guillotine
Ultimate Fighting Championship videos are really awesome, specially the UFC 100. More UFC related links here. And oh, another Replay Video UFC 100 is available here. A compilations of UFC 100 replays is also available here. (Compiled by Silkenhut)
DISCLAIMER: All photos used in this post is copyrighted to Jon Kopaloff and Getty Images. The videos are copyrighted to UFC.com and is strictly not for commercial use.